1. By these terms and conditions, XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS regulates the access to this web page and provides for the making available of the information contained therein to its clients and other internet users.
2. By using this website, the user consents without reservation these terms and conditions of use.
3. The use of this web site and the information contained herein shall be, in principle, free of charge, unless otherwise stated. In this case, XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS, shall publish the new conditions of use of this website as soon as possible.
4. This site does purport to constitute any form of advise or a means to establish a professional client-attorney relationship or of any other kind.
5. The general conditions of this site have and indefinite duration. XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS, reserves in any case the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access and the content therein included.
Legal notice LSSI- CE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS informs you that is the owner of this web site. Pursuant to article 10 of such regulation, the following information is provided:
The owner of this site is: XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS
Address: GRAN VIA DE LES CORTS CATALANES, 529, 1-2, 08011 BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
Accessing and/or use of this website confers you the condition of USER accepting from the moment of such and/or access the General Conditions herein included. These Conditions shall apply without prejudice of the General Conditions of Contract that may be complied with.
Use of the website
This website makes available to the USER access to a large number of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) in the Internet belonging to XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS or its licensors. The USER takes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility includes the need to register when necessary to access to some services or contents. By registering in this site, the USER shall be responsible for providing accurate and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he shall be responsible and is committed to use it in a diligent and confidential manner.
The USER commits himself to make and adequate use of the contents and services provided by XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS through this website and shall not, including but not limited:
- Engage in any unlawful or illicit activity or is contrary to the good faith and public order.
- Spread contents or propaganda with racist/xenophobic motives or unlawfully pornographic, or apologizing for terrorism or constituting an attack to human rights.
- Cause damages to the hardware or software systems of XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS, its suppliers or third persons, introduce or spread computer virus in the internet or any other hardware or software that may cause the above mentioned damages.
- Attempt to access and, in such a case, use other users’ e-mail accounts modifying and manipulating their messages. XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS reserves the right to remove any remarks and contributions which (i) violate respect for personal dignity, (ii) are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist and pornographic (iii) threaten young people or children, public order or security or, its judgment, are inadequate for its publication. In any event XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS shall not be held responsible for the users’ opinions in forums, chats and other participation tools.
Intellectual and industrial property
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website including, but not limited to, all elements contained therein (such as images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks, logotypes, combination of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, there are expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the form of making available to the public, of all or part of the contents of this website for a commercial purpose, in any form and by any technical way, without the authorization of XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights held by XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS. The USER is authorized to see the contents of this site, print, copy and record them in the hard drive of his computer or in other physical support, provided that this is done solely and exclusively for his personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering eluding or manipulating any protective devise or security system installed in the website of XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS.
Warranties and liability disclaimer
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS, under no circumstances shall be responsible for any damages, of whatsoever nature, that me be caused by, but not limited to, the following reasons: error or omission’s in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or damaging programs to the contents, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS reserves the right to temporally suspend, without the need of prior notice, access to the website, by reason of maintenance, repairing updating or improving operations.
The articles and contents published by XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS have the purpose of disclosing its legal point of view on the matters therein published, without, in any case, implying that a legal advice is being provided thereby. Each case depends on various factors and circumstances that makes it unique. Therefore we discourage the use of those publications as the basis for their resolution or for any decision making, as they cannot substitute an adequate legal advice adapted for each particular case. Consequently, XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS shall not be responsible for those contents.
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS reserves the right to make, without prior notice, those modifications in the website that are considered appropriate and may change, delete or add either those contents and service being provided in the website or the manner by which they appear or are located therein.
In the event that this website uses links to other websites, XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS shall not exercise any kind of control on these sites. Under no circumstances, XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS, shall assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to other website and shall not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information held in any of those links or internet sites.
Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merge or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the right to access to the website and/or to the services offered therein without prior notice, at its discretion or at the request of a third party, to those users that do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS shall pursue the breach of these terms and conditions and any incorrect use of this website exercising all civil or criminal actions it considers appropriate.
Modification of these conditions and duration
XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS may modify at any time these conditions, being adequately published as they appear herein
These conditions shall be valid during the time they are displayed and shall remain valid until the moment they are substituted by another ones duly published.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between XAVIER PAREJA ADVOCATS and the USER shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation. The parties, expressly waive any right they might have to any other forum, and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.